Membership of Nailsea Running Club Individual membership is £15.00 per annum (or £30 initially for new members if you wish to also purchase a club running vest or t-shirt).
Family membership is £30.00 per annum which is for two adults and two children.
Club fees are due on the 1st September each year and payable to the club membership secretary (as shown on the application form below). For new members joining after the end-April, their subscription is valid until the September in the subsequent membership year.
Membership provides the following benefits
• Use of changing rooms and showers at Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club
• Social membership of Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club (The Ravens)
• Structured training session on Tuesday evenings plus on and off road runs
• Thursday on and off road runs
• Sunday runs – 8.30am run from Queens Road/Trendlewood Way Junction usually off road
• Sunday runs – 10am off road run at various routes/venues
• Organised club events both running and social
• The NRC league
• Discount of 10% at Up and Running (Westbury Park), Easy Runner (Bristol) and Sweatshop (Westbury on Trym)
• Affiliation to the Association of Running Clubs (ARC), providing discounted race entry
Membership information sheet: click here
Club vests should be worn when racing and are available from the kit secretary at cost price See the Club Kit tab). Other items such as non-racing T-shirts are also available. The only essential kit for running is a proper pair of running shoes. Go to Up & Running (Westbury Park), Easy Runner (Bristol) or Sweatshop (Westbury-on-Trym) for expert advice. A 10% discount is available for running club members. These shops also have a good selection of running clothing.
The NRC League
We organize an internal league of nominated races each year, with a number of age related categories. The annual winner and runner-up in each category gets an award. Apart from the league trophies there are a number of other annual awards for sporting achievement and contributions to the club. These are presented at the club’s annual dinner.
A committee elected at the AGM each Spring runs the club. Committee meetings are held once a month and non-committee members are welcome to attend if they have a point they wish to raise.
The club constitution is here: NRC Constitution Apr 2009.
The club has just moved (Sept 2016) to a web-based membership system powered by Paysubsonline.
Existing members should click here to go to the Paysubsonline login screen.
New members please click here to go to the Paysubsonline new member screen to register and pay your subscription. However, we expect prospective new members to try us for a few sessions before committing to join – so just come along and run with us or contact us as shown on the contact tab.